DPRG 2018 Annual Meeting Minutes: Annual Meeting Minutes-2018
DPRG will hold its annual member meeting this January 13th. The meeting starts at Noon and is held at the Dallas Maker Space. This important gathering is where the club’s plans for the upcoming year are discussed and determined. The election of officers for 2018 is also finalized at this meeting.
All members who want to have a say in the club’s activities for next year need to attend.
- Trophy and prize presentation to Scott Gibson for winning the 2017 RoboColumbus Plus competition in November.
- Steve Edwards, the outgoing president, will sum up the club’s 2017 activities and discuss the state of the club.
- The candidates for 2018 officer positions will be introduced.
- The 2018 election will be closed after all attendees have had a chance to vote.
- Ron Grant, the election overseer, will combined the votes received prior to the meeting by email and the votes made at the meeting, and announce the election results.
- The new president will take office.
- The new president will lead the annual planning meeting.
- The club’s 2018 annual planning meeting will start:
- Determine community events that the club will hold exhibits.
- Formation of Roborama committee.
- Determine topics that members want to have presented at the monthly meeting and ask for volunteers to cover topics.
- Debate potential 2018 club projects.
- Listen to suggestions and ideas on how to make the club better.
- Member show and tell of projects.